Refresh and revitalize in our Dupont Circle hotel
Our vibe mixes cosmopolitan chic with down-to-Earth Zen, allowing you to seek out whichever scene you crave. Sate your appetite in our delightful restaurant Firefly, where the buzzing scene still maintains an intimate neighborhood feel. Stay fit with in-room yoga mats or on our borrowed PUBLIC bikes, and unwind after any day with spa services delivered directly to your door. Every room stocks thoughtful amenities like honor bars with organic and gourmet treats, large desks with ergonomic task chairs, 42" flat panel TVs, luxurious bath amenities, and Forgot It? We've Got It! essential travel items.
Amenities and Services
- Kimpton Karma Rewards members get a $10 Raid the Bar credit, free WiFi and exclusive offers, plus they earn reward nights. We're not shy about pouring on the perks. So what's stopping you? Join Now.
- Hosted evening wine hour from 5-6pm, 7 days a week
- Complimentary morning coffee and tea service from 6-9am, 7 days a week
- Evening Nightcap Program offering a small glass of spirits, paired with a sweet treat
- In-room dining provided by Firefly
- In-room spa services
- Business center with computer, printer, and fax/copy equipment
- Valet parking for $47 + tax per night (50% off hybrid vehicles)
- Pet-friendly accommodations
- It gives us peace of mind to know your body and mind's at peace. That's why we supply a yoga mat in every room, free of charge.
- Take one of Kimpton's custom-designed PUBLIC bikes for a ride around town. Our hotel bikes are here for all our guests to enjoy.
- Our guests have complimentary access to the 24-hour fitness center at Kimpton Hotel Palomar Washington DC, 3 blocks away. Day passes for Washington Sports Club, 4 blocks away, are available for $15.
Hotel Facilities Fee
- Your daily facilities fee of $20.00 plus tax includes upgraded Wifi, local and domestic long distance calls, and car service within a mile of the hotel. Inquire at the front desk for more information.