Refresh and revitalize in our Dupont Circle hotel
Our vibe mixes cosmopolitan chic with down-to-Earth Zen, allowing you to seek out whichever scene you crave. Sate your appetite in our delightful restaurant Firefly, where the buzzing scene still maintains an intimate neighborhood feel. Stay fit with in-room yoga mats or on our borrowed PUBLIC bikes, and unwind after any day with spa services delivered directly to your door. Every room stocks thoughtful amenities like honor bars with organic and gourmet treats, large desks with ergonomic task chairs, 42" flat panel TVs, luxurious bath amenities, and Forgot It? We've Got It! essential travel items.
Amenities and Services
- Complimentary WiFi for IHG® Rewards Club members
- Hosted evening wine hour from 5-6pm, 7 days a week
- Complimentary morning coffee and tea service from 6:00 to 10:00 a.m.
- Firefly, specializing in comforting dishes along with craft cocktails, microbrews and a carefully curated wine list
- In-room dining provided by Firefly. View Menus
- In-room spa services
- Luxury Atelier Bloem bath amenities
- A yoga mat in every room
- Complimentary access to the 24-hour fitness center at Kimpton Hotel Palomar Washington DC, 3 blocks away. Day passes for Washington Sports Club, 4 blocks away, are available for $15
- Custom-designed Kimpton PUBLIC bikes for riding around town
- Business center with computer, printer, and fax/copy equipment
- Valet parking for $48 + tax per night (50% off hybrid vehicles)
- Your daily facilities fee of $22.99 plus tax includes upgraded Wifi, local and domestic long distance calls, and car service within a mile of the hotel between 7:00 a.m. and 9:00 a.m. Inquire at the front desk for more information. IHG® Rewards Club Members, government rates, FIT rates, and negotiated rates are exempt from this fee. This fee will be adjusted off your folio at check-out.