Hotel Madera - A Renovated Boutique Hotel in Washington, DC's Dupont Circle
We're still the neighborhood gem you've come to love, just with a little more sparkle. Welcome back to the new Hotel Madera in Washington, DC. We pamper you with award-winning service, signature Kimpton hospitality, luxurious accommodations, and an enviable downtown location. After a long day of meetings or exploring the sights of the nation's capital, you'll love coming back to our boutique hotel in Dupont Circle. With our wildly popular Firefly Restaurant right next door, you may never want to leave. And that's just fine with us.
At our Washington DC hotel in Dupont Circle, you can expect a uniquely Kimpton experience, including:
- Complimentary high-speed WiFi, exclusive offers and a $10 Raid the Bar credit for Kimpton Karma Rewards members
- Hosted Evening Wine Hour every night (5pm-6pm)
- Complimentary morning coffee and tea (6am-9am)
- Use of our custom PUBLIC bikes. Our hotel bikes are available on a first come, first served basis
- Awarded the 2014 Certificate of Excellence by TripAdvisor
- Use of yoga mat in each room, free of charge
- Contemporary American comfort food at Firefly Restaurant, a DC hotspot featuring Chef Todd Wiss
Fresh off a renovation, our Washington, DC hotel feels like an urban oasis in the heart of DC's Dupont Circle neighborhood. Contemporary in design yet timeless in elegance, our spacious, 82 guestrooms blend historic charm with modern convenience. You'll wake up to complimentary morning coffee and tea in our hotel lobby. After a long day of business meetings or visiting all the attractions DC has to offer, retreat to our Dupont Circle hotel and unwind with hosted evening wine hour from 5-6PM in our lobby. Kimpton Loyalty members enjoy further benefits including free WiFi and $10 bar credit.
Our Washington, DC hotel is located in the eclectic Dupont Circle neighborhood. The best of DC's cultural attractions, including the White House and Lincoln Memorial, are within walking distance. Coming to visit campus? Whether in town for graduation or parents weekend, the Madera hotel is near George Washington University. Shopping, galleries, and restaurants are also steps away.
Speaking of eating, head downstairs and check out Firefly, a quintessential Dupont Circle neighborhood restaurant featuring local, organic menus and American comfort food.
Given all this, we make our guests pretty happy at the hotel Madera in Washington, DC. Come stay with us and see why.