Hotel Amenities and Services at Hotel Madera in Washington, DC
Nestled in the fashionable Dupont Circle neighborhood of downtown Washington, DC, Hotel Madera is an intimate, elegant boutique hotel that delivers unique hotel amenities for conscious living. Our hotel is a stylish, sophisticated retreat for business and leisure travelers seeking something different.
Within moments of the White House, Georgetown and the city's legendary monuments and museums, our elegant boutique hotel offers personalized service, lifestyle amenities, and an inviting ambiance of refined Kimpton Hotel sophistication. Experience a refreshing mix of old-world charm and modern conscious living in an idyllic setting in downtown Washington, DC.
Enjoy these deluxe hotel amenities and services at Hotel Madera:
- Daily Facilities Fee is $17.50 plus tax and includes upgraded wifi, local and domestic long distance calls and car service within a mile of the hotel. Inquire at the front desk for more information.
- Healthy Travel: Take one of Kimpton's custom designed PUBLIC bikes for a ride around town. Our hotel bikes are there for all of our guests to enjoy.
- It gives us peace of mind to know your body and mind's at peace. That's why we supply a yoga mat in every room, free of charge.
- Kimpton Karma Rewards members get a $10 Raid the Bar credit, free WiFi, earn reward nights, get exclusive offers and more. We're not shy about pouring on the perks. So what's stopping you? Join Now.
- Complimentary morning coffee service in our hotel living room from 6 a.m. to 9 a.m. daily
- Hosted Evening Wine Hour every night in our hotel living room from 5 p.m. to 6 p.m. nightly
- Let us Surprise and Delight you with an Evening Nightcap including a small class of spirits such as brandy, cognac or port, paired with a sweet treat
- Stow away bags for personal belongings for your next visit
- Business center with computer, printer and fax/copy equipment
- Exclusive rates and privileges for business travel through the Kimpton Global
- 700 square feet of event and meeting space
- Event catering services
- Eco-friendly Washington, DC hotel
- In-room spa services
- Pet-friendly hotel with no pet fees or size restrictions
- Firefly Restaurant, a go-to spot for Dupont Circle's foodie culture.
- In-room dining
- Exclusive rates for AAA members
- Kimpton Kids
- Two blocks from Dupont Circle Metro station
- Valet and overnight guest parking.
Valet Parking Rates
Daily Parking $20 Overnight Hotel Guest $46 (plus tax)