Use our DC hotel as a gateway to Georgetown
You won’t want to miss this popular part of town, where you can you go to casually stroll along the C&O Canal, to people watch on a Washington Harbour restaurant patio, or to satisfy your inner fashionista in this trendy retail hub. The historic neighborhood, which evolved out of an 18th-century port town, these days serves as one of the capital’s best-loved neighborhoods.
- Shop till you drop at 470+ boutiques and retail outposts
- Savor the flavors of the city at a bounty of delicious restaurants from casual cafes to five-star bistros
- Wander beside the C&O Canal, along the Potomac River waterfront, down narrow streets lined with beautiful 18th-century row homes, or around the idyllic, green campus of Georgetown University
- Pop into vibrant art galleries, or hear music at longtime institution Blues Alley
- Catch an evening show at the nearby Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts
- Board one of the boat tours that leaves from Washington Harbour (or ice skate on the rink in winter months)